Customer Service Administrators Immediate Start Burton-On-TrentFull Time (40 hours a week)Monday-Friday8am-4.30pm OR 8:30am-5pm£20,800 per annumWe are currently looking to customer service administrators on behalf one...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derbyshire's most reputable and established companies based in Alfreton.
Our client are responsible for providing goods and services to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth, we are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors to support in the IT department providing excellent continuous customer service to customers and colleagues.
Please note these are temporary positions to start as soon as possible.
Hours: Full-time - 9:00-17:00 (Monday - Friday)
About the role
You would be working as key member of the team in a busy fast paced environment, and your core focus will be on consistently delivering excellent customer service.
Duties will include:
* Speaking with internal colleagues to ensure they are receiving the required support.
* Dealing with a range of enquiries via email and over the phone
* Build trust and rapport to guide through changes
* Deliver a consistently excellent telephone support service
* Providing information, support and guidance
* General administrative duties as required
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Team player
* Warm, friendly telephone manner
* Good use of initiative
* Bring good judgement, show initiative and be an effective multi-tasker.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to confidently support and encourage others
* Ability to work well as part of a team
* Ability to work effectively
* Ability to work independently
* Can consistently demonstrate thoroughness and accuracy in your work
* Show excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for long term temporary or immediate work, with the chance of permanent employment.
* Free on-site parking is also available
* On-site canteens and other on-site facilities available
* Up to 33 days holiday after successful period of time
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available however you must have flexibility in this due to the location. Our Client is based in the Somercotes area of Alfreton.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.