School Cleaners - Dawlish - £11.00 per hour - 10 to 25 hours per week
Are you looking for work to fit around your children's schooling or are you looking to earn extra money to beat the cost of living increase?
BlueArrow Exeter have a team of cleaners who work within a number of schools all across Devon and Cornwall. We are looking for people to work a variety of different hours - if the details in this advert aren't quite what you are looking for, give us a call to discuss what would work for you.
More About the Role:
You will be responsible for the cleaning of Classrooms, Corridors and Public areas.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Hoovering Floors
- Sanitising Touch Points
- Wiping down windows
- Polishing Tables
About You - What are we looking for?
Ideally you will have previous cleaning or housekeeping experience and an understanding of COSHH or cleaning chemicals.
- Previous cleaning experience advantageous - but not essential.
- A current DBS would be advantageous - however we will get you a new one free of charge if not.
- The ability to work 10 to 25 hours per week after school hours.
- Have an eye for detail and be aware of what a room looks like.
- Be reliable.
Some of the Benefits:
- £10.50 per hour (Up to £11.50 for car drivers)
- 23 days holiday - including bank holiday
- A friendly and professional team who have your best interest at heart.
- A Workplace Pension that we pay into.
We don't like to blow our own trumpet, but we know how important it is for you to feel a part of something special, and we're confident we have something pretty special to offer.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please email or call Wilma on 01392-424733. We look forward to speaking to you.