Blue Arrow Derby is proud to be working in partnership with a leading Healthcare provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a number a...
£18.00-£20.00 per hour - PAYE
On-site in Sutton, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Temporary: 6 months, possible extension, or permanent placement
If you are a HR Advisor looking for a new and exciting challenge - this could be the ideal job for you! Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a remote team.
Please note: This role is home based, supporting UK HR and reporting into Head of HR (UK). Typically dealing with ER (return to works etc) and project work so a good breadth to the role.
* To provide strong, reliable first level HR advice and support to Managers; across the full employee lifecycle to enable them to effectively manage their teams and to deliver their business objectives, in line with current employment law.
* Provide credible, day to day generalist HR support and guidance to employees in line with company policies and processes.
* To coach managers in HR/People management processes such as; attendance, performance management and manage discipline and grievance issues within their teams in line with company policies and processes.
* Support HR Manager in the delivery of cyclical processes; such as annual and mid-year Performance Reviews, Annual Bonus awards, Annual Salary Reviews.
* Management of the recruitment process to include working with hiring managers to ensure we recruit top talent.
* Work with Managers in the planning, organisation and coordination of learning and development solutions as appropriate.
* Assist line managers to ensure that appropriate and role relevant personal development plans are in place for all employees.
* Partner with the HR Hub to ensure high level service delivery.
* Strive to continuously improve processes, service standards and delivery.
* Provide administrative support for Ireland to cover the employee lifecycle for example; prepare Contracts and offer letters, terms and conditions, system updates, benefit management etc.
* Delivery of HR projects as per business requirements.
* Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent)
* Working towards or Chartered CIPD Qualified, or equivalent formal recognised training/qualification.
* Professional skills / experience within a generalist HR role
* Experience of working with an industry recognised HRIS preferable
* Sound knowledge of employment legislation and experience in the application of company HR policy and procedures
* Good awareness of HR best practice
* Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
* Ability to influence and persuade others
* Good organisation and prioritisation skills
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Lauren Westley on 020 3096 4493 for further details.