Temporary Administrator Required!ASAP start 4-6 months initiallyLocation StirlingAre you an immediately available administrator looking for work?Working for a Public Sector Organisation we are looking for...
£13.50 per hour - PAYE
On-site in Sutton, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Temporary: 6 months, possible extension, or permanent placement for the right person
If you excel in administration - this could be the ideal job for you! Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a logistics administrator to join the on-site team in Sutton.
Please note: No holidays permitted in August for this role as the position will be covering holidays within the team
Purpose of the Role
To ensure equipment is delivered and collected on time to various customer locations. To communicate with customers regarding the status of their deliveries / collections and ensure customers are always fully informed. To plan equipment transport in a manner that delivers best value to the company and high levels of customer satisfaction. To ensure that the costs and charges for these activities are logged in their entirety and the hauliers paid on time and in an accurate manner. The logistics department must ensure that the company delivers a quality service to our customers and delivers value for money to the business.
* Pre-planning the use of Company owned vehicles to optimise loads and drive profitability
* Ordering vehicles to deliver and collect hires as they happen
* Keep and maintain records of the transport movements and costs
* Quality and timely communication with customers to ensure they are kept informed of delivery / collection times
* Checking the transport rates from hauliers against charges made to ensure consistency and correct pricing
* Ensure filing of all relevant documentation is kept up to date
* Pay hauliers via P cards daily
* Ensure all price and cost data is recorded for logistics performance analysis
* Would suit someone who has worked a similar role within a transport organisation
* A minimum of grade C O Grade/Standard Grade or above in Maths and English
* Working knowledge of Salesforce, MS Teams and Sharepoint
* Preferably a qualification in Administration, HNC/HND/SVQ Level 3
* Excellent keyboard skills and computer literacy
* Excellent administrative (including Word and Excel) and organisational skills
* Attention to detail and deadlines
* Discrete and confidential
* High level of commitment and loyalty
* Team player
* Seeks a proactive and "Hands on" approach to arranging vehicle movements.
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Lauren Westley on 020 3096 4493 for further details.