Production Operatives - Spondon, Derby
PAY: start rate £9.50, up to £10.50 will increase after successful training
HOURS: can be anything from 8/9am till 6pm
SHIFT: working 5 days out 7 will include weekends,
START DATE: end of May, start of June
How would you like to work with one of the UK'S fastest growing doughnut business. Our client is looking to recruit several production operatives to join their team, they are looking for hardworking individuals who can work at a fast pace, and wanting to develop within a growing friendly establishment.
The main duties of this role will require you to work on a production line picking freshly cut/shaped doughnuts off a production line and packaging them. Speed will be required for this role as their brand-new machine will constantly be pushing out doughnuts for you to then place onto trays to cool, ready for the decorating stage.
You may also be required to assemble the cardboard boxes that the doughnuts will be packaged in as well as Kitchen porting and cleaning around the site.
This role can be repetitive so if you are used to working within this environment or have worked in a similar role then this will be great for you.
- Able to keep up with production speed
- Attention to detail
- Previous warehouse/production experience is advantageous
- Able to work to targets
- Good communication skills
- Can work well with others as well as independently
- Level 2 food hygiene (we can process one for you for free)
- Sign and return an allergens awareness form
- Safety boots
- Overalls (will be provided, and will be mandatory to wear on site)
- Happy to be flexible within working rotas
- Can commit to weekends
- 1 to 1's
- 3 monthly reviews
- Superstar of the month
- Bike shed available on site
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Great opportunities to grow and develop
- Pay rates after successful training and development
- Bus routes available to reach the site
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role please click apply and call our derby office if you are already registered with us. We will be taking groups of fully registered candidates out to tours of the site before starting their positions so ensure you are registered so you don't miss out on this opportunity.