We are looking for Chef De Partie:
To Work Monday to Friday 9-3pm - Term Time Only
Both Temporary Support and Permanat Positin
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
To assist with production and service of lunch for up to 1000 meals per day
* Supporting the Executive Chef in preparing, cooking and serving of food to a standard and quality to ensure the "take up" of lunch is 100% of pupils and associated staff
* To maintain standards in portion control and presentation to enable meeting of production and service deadlines and customer satisfaction.
* To operate as leader in your rota'd section, supporting the Catering Assistants to ensure all required tasks are carried out professionally and in a timely manner.
* Vigilance in respect of personal and food hygiene
* Responsible for the strict control of allergens within their assigned area and being mindful of food intolerances and religious requirements in preparation, cooking and storage - Correct completion of allergen documentation in line with Natasha's Law
* To carryout checks as outlined by our Food Safety schedule.
* Cleaning of kitchen area as outlined in our cleaning schedule.
* To clean up and close down the catering department securely and safely and leave your area clean and ready for the next service
* To deal with all pupils, staff and colleagues in a polite and professional manner at all times
* To support internal and external Hospitality as required by the school
* To support extracurricular cookery activities for Yr7 & Yr13 as required by the School