Customer Adviser - Business Banking - AOC
Location - Glasgow
Rate of pay - £10.33 per hour
Working hours:35 hours per week between 9am and 5pm on a shift rotation Monday to Friday.
Length of contract - minimum 6 months with good opportunity to be extended
You will be key to Helping British Businesses Recover by supporting UK businesses within a responsible, sustainable and inclusive bank.
We ensure that colleagues are equipped to make the right decisions to support our business customers.
The role includes:
- Working in Account Opening Centre team - Business Banking
- Dealing with a mixture of customer in and outbound calls
- Processing new business account applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage empathetically with customers
- Confident using a computer
- Team work - looking to help colleagues around them.
- Adaptable and able to flex to changes
- Navigate around multiple computer systems
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working as part of a diverse workforce that embraces individuality
- Being part of a team that helps Britain prosper
- Excellent training and on-going support
- Competitive rate of pay/pay progression
- Potential for extension