Urgent Temp Administrator RoleLocation West of Glasgow35 hrs per week Mon-Fri (4.30 finish Fri)Hourly Rate £12-14/hrAre you immediately available?Are you an experienced administrator looking for...
Start Date: 09/05/22
End Date: 08/08/22
Blue Arrow are looking for a Administrator in Buckinghamshire!
The Work Flow Co-ordinator role is primarily a front customer facing role at Midland Court. Barlborough. The administrator will be responsible for maintaining the reception desk and surrounding area; ensuring visitors/guests are made welcome and that they are signed in correctly and hosts notified. Providing refreshments as required to site meetings. The role will also include being the point of contact for site-based facilities reactive requests (raising, monitoring and updating the customer) ordering, receiving of consumables as required etc., undertaking a weekly audit of the site to note any defects/jobs requiring attention. Supporting alarm testing as required
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* Possess excellent people skills, within an organised and calm attitude.
* A good understanding of the activities involved in facilities administration
* Knowledge of FM contracts, particularly in a service environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to provide updates, advice, help and support to customers, guests, staff.
* Clear understanding of the risk assessments process and inspection process for buildings (i.e. workplace assessment, fire, life, safety systems) in order to support the regional FM team
* Demonstrate proven customer focus and customer service skills
* Ability to manage minor works as required
* Previous experience in an FM admin role, including experience of working with building services and cleaning.
During these uncertain times please be assured that all our site has full cleaning procedures in place and that full health and safety and site inductions are provided upon starting. We pride ourselves in maintaining a COVID safe environment.
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or email your CV or contact Martin Pantling or Ashdeep Mashana on 020 3096 4493 for further details