Hours: Mon to Fri, 8am-4pm
Blue Arrow is looking for Cleaners in Northampton!
To provide a cleaning service that meets our contractual commitments to include but not limited to tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, emptying bins, the polishing of surfaces, mopping of areas required. In line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
* Work according to legislative regulations i.e ensuring the correct use of colour coded equipment
* Comply with Internal and External HSEA requirements
* Provide a cleaning service that delivers to our contractual requirements
* Control stock levels and order consumables to ensure service delivery through the correct channels
* Operate machinery safely and in line with the guidelines and training provided
* To ensure a high quality service is provided to the building users at all times ensuring customer satisfaction
* To report any concerns or issues to the supervisor immediately for action e.g. broken equipment
* Ensure that all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard
* Operates in accordance with the Soft Services Platform and handbook
During these uncertain times please be assured that all our site has full cleaning procedures in place and that full health and safety and site inductions are provided upon starting. We pride ourselves in maintaining a COVID safe environment.
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Martin Pantling or Ashdeep Mashana on 020 3096 4493 for further details