Our client based in Lewes is looking to recruit a caretaker to support the school with all maintenance and repair requirements on a full-time basis....
Location: Alfreton, Derby
Pay rate: £11 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 7 -10am / 3 - 6pm
Requirements: Enhanced Child DBS
We are searching for hard-working, reliable Caretaker who is immediately available for a School located in Alfreton, Derby. You will need to be enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills both written and verbally, and time management skills.
* Previous experience as a caretaker, janitor, handyperson or site supervisor
* An in date Enhanced Child DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS - we do have the facilities to put you through one but will result in a slower start date
* Ability to lift and carry furniture
* Ability to use own initiative to manage own work effectively
* Use of general cleaning equipment and attention to detail
Flexible interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals
* Ensuring that the security and general appearance of the building and surrounding areas are maintained
* General cleaning around the school
* Setting up and putting away furniture for classes and assemblies etc.
* Opening and locking up the site, making sure the building is safe and secure for staff and students.
* General maintenance and up-keep of the building (such as changing light bulbs/checking fire alarms etc.)
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the requirements, we please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.