3 Month Contract
Full Time, Mon to Fri
8:00 - 17:00
Start Date: 23rd May
End Date: 16th September
Blue Arrow are looking for a Cleaner in Halifax, West Yorkshire!
Job Purpose: To work as part of a team to provide accommodation cleaning services across a range of facilities, including office, washroom and meeting room.
* Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
* Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
* Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Cleaning Supervisor
* Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor, using equipment and chemicals appropriate to the task
* Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary requests for replenishments are submitted to Cleaning Supervisor in a timely manner
* Comply with all Statutory Regulations and EFS Instructions
* Ensure all employee responsibilities in the EMCOR Code of Conduct are complied with
* Previous experience of accommodation cleaning would be an advantage
* Methodical and meticulous approach to work
During these uncertain times please be assured that all our site has full cleaning procedures in place and that full health and safety and site inductions are provided upon starting. We pride ourselves in maintaining a COVID safe environment.
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Martin Pantling or Ashdeep Mashana on 020 3096 4493 for further details