Sous Chef - Haywards Heath
A great restaurant based in Haywards Heath are looking for a Sous Chef to join the brigade in assisting preparing food to agreed high standards.
Based in a great location, with beautiful views, on top of a great salary of up to £28,000 per annum, there are outstanding career opportunities to develop and progress
- Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
- Hours: 35 hours, 5/7 days
- Location: Haywards Heath
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef will Include:
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef:
- Previous Experience as a Sous Chef
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.