Blue Arrow is excited to be working with a family run, 4-star hotel with 70 bedrooms and a beautiful Spa.
With 8 event spaces, a beautiful outside wedding temple and 14 acres of stunning grounds. Is it any wonder this hotel is always busy with a variety of guests and is one of Kents favourite wedding venues?
The hotel is on the outskirts of the beautiful town of Tunbridge Wells home to several designer boutiques, Michelin starred restaurants and trendy bars. Tunbridge Wells is a thriving town with an old-fashioned community feel.
Located just a short 4-minute drive or 20-minute walk from Tunbridge Wells train station, which has direct links to and from Maidstone, Sevenoaks, and Tonbridge.
You will be an integral part of the busy reception team, welcoming any guests and checking them in and out with a warm friendly welcome. You will be the first and last point of contact for all our guests so to be welcoming, approachable and well-presented is essential. Working 5 days out of 7 on a rotational basis and the shift pattern does vary. Shifts 06.30-15.00 & 15.00 - 23.00 (40 hours per week).
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Welcoming guests with a friendly face at all times and checking them in and out of the hotel
* Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the reception desk by following the sifts operating procedures
* First point of contact for all guest enquiries via telephone, email, and face to face.
* Processing room reservations into the hotel system.
* Activate and reissue room keys
* Liaising with all departments including the management team
* Handling customer feedback/complaints as required.
* Creating invoices taking payments and updating the system
* Delivering pre-arranged welcome plates to guest bedrooms
Previous experience on Reception or in the hotel industry is desirable but not essential. You must be passionate about customer service and work well under pressure whilst paying close attention to detail.
We are looking forward to hearing from any candidates who feel they have the skill set and experience to make a success of this role. Please call Hannah or Nicola on 01622 662144 or use the "apply" function without further delay.