Forklift Counterbalance Drivers LOADERSBlue Arrow are recruiting 5 x Forklift Counterbalance drivers for a leading telecoms business based in Magna Park, Lutterworth.Full hours are available...
Fork Lift & warehouse vacancy based in Alfreton
Please note this is a temporary to permanent role!
Monday - Friday 7am till 4pm
there is a high demand for qualified FLT drivers, so we are always on the lookout for talented people to work in our warehouses.
General skills and personal traits
As a Counterbalance Forklift Truck Driver, you will be/have:
* The ability to follow instructions
* Basic numeracy and literacy skills
* Excellent concentration and accuracy
* Organised; this is especially important with the paperwork that is required within this role. For example, records of deliveries and stock received, picking/packing slips, and recording vehicle maintenance checks
* A team player
* Strong communication skills
* A good knowledge of Health & Safety in the workplace
* The ability to stay focused in busy or loud environments, and not get distracted
* Reliable and dependable
* Mature and able to work sensibly is very important - operating any forklift has the potential to be dangerous and cause injury or damage, so you will be required to take the job seriously and always act with a high level of professionalism
* Key responsibilities; safely load and unload goods whilst checking quantity and type of goods received, book stock into Sage system, unpacking, kitting of parts (kit the full list of build of materials components and assemblies to works orders in line with our production build schedule. Fully experienced although booking stock onto our system is not essential if not computer literate. FLT counterbalance experience
* Must hold a Counterbalance Forklift Truck licence
* Experience working in a warehouse or factory, or driving professionally
Culture and inclusion
So, if you want to join our busy, close-knit team that makes you feel immediately part of the family, apply today.