Cafe Supervisor - Southampton - £10.50p/h
We are looking for an experienced Cafe Supervisor to join our team based in Southampton in the Botley area. They are looking for someone with a passion for hospitality to help over seeing the running of the Cafe and Events. There is the opportunity to progress to Cafe Manager.
*Salary: £10.50 per hour
* Hours: 37.5 - Monday- Friday, 7.30am-3.30pm
Cafe Supervisor Responsibilities:
* To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
* To keep all working areas clean and tidy
* To supervise and motivate the team when required
* To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
* To monitor portion control, fresh food, and dry store orders
Required skills include:
*A good understanding of how to run a Cafe
*Experience in a food led venue and passion for hospitality
*Basic knowledge of food production and service methods
*Embrace new ideas and processes
*Positive and approachable manner
- Good work/life balance.
- Work for a progressive contract catering company.
- Lots of opportunities for career progression.
- Lots of other personal perks
Click Apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process