Materials Specialist - Exeter - £9.50ph
This materials role will see you work as part of a small team at Exeter Airport.
You will need to ensure goods inward procedures are followed and incoming deliveries are processed in a timely fashion to support the efficient running of the operation.
* Accurately process receipts, stock locations, issuing client customer materials.
* Prompt processing of all deliveries.
* Ensure systems are used effectively and housekeeping maintained.
* Ensure all actions are compliant with company procedures in relation to airworthiness, health and safety and environmental requirements.
* Adherence to goods inwards procedures as appropriate.
* Be prepared to undertake other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the company from time to time.
* Inventory management and procurement process.
* Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible in their approach to work.
* Ability to work under pressure both in a team and on their own.
* Strong communication and organisational skills both written and oral.
* Competent IT skills - particularly Vis Aer, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
* Where applicable, the candidate must satisfactorily complete a competency assessment procedure prior to working unsupervised.
Please contact Justin on 01392 424733 or apply online.