Job title: DBS Chef De Partie
Contract type: Temporary
Starting on: May 2022
Rate of pay: Mon- Fri £13.50 to £16.00 + Holiday pay per hour
Weekends £18.00 to £24.00 per hour + Holiday pay per hour
Are you wanting to choose the hours you work and be paid for every hour you work?
Do you have a passion for food?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to work in busy catering environment to deliver best service.
- Paid weekly
- Hourly Pay
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free Parking available
- Training and development available
- Immediate Start
- Choose the days you would like to work, and we will match you up with the most suitable shifts
- Work Monday to Friday or just weekends - The choice is yours
- Variety of shift patterns available for full time and part time hours
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing & serving fresh meals
- Ensuring high standards of food hygiene are achieved at all times
- Working as part of a team to ensure a great food offer and service
- Experience working as a chef preparing 100+ meals on a daily basis
- Ideally you will have experience working as a Chef for a variety of different hospitality venues
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and willingness to develop your own skills and knowledge, plus those around you
- Flexible and have a willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Team player qualities and the ability to work well with staff at all levels in the kitchen
- Positive and approachable manner
- Able to stay calm when pressure mounts or difficulties arise in service
- Understanding of allergens, special diets, portion control and recipe costings
- Level 2 food Hygiene qualification
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for work in Schools and Care homes
and other environments with children and vulnerable
If you've got what it takes to be our next Chef de Partie, then don't hesitate to apply today.