Executive Head Chef - Maidenhead - Up to £50,000
A prestigious college in the Maidenhead area are looking to recruit an Executive Head Chef to work straight shifts and to manage this large catering operation.
- Salary: Up to £50,000
- Location: Maidenhead
- Hours: 5/7 days
As the most senior person in the kitchen, you will be responsible for all aspect of food production, from menu planning to sourcing supplies and ensuring an excellent final product and service.
- To take responsibility for all elements of the kitchen including preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to agreed standards.
- To supervise catering staff.
- Menu planning, supplier resourcing, ordering, delivery, storage, preparation, cooking, and service
- Briefing the kitchen team and managing timings and food service
- To liaise with Staff and customers to ensure their needs are being met from sales through to delivery.
- Responsible for Recruitment, training, and coaching
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Experience in a similar role, managing a large catering operation
- A strong understanding of produce and ingredients
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work unsupervised and consistently deliver quality work, and to monitor your own performance and that of your colleagues/team
- Experience of a variety of kitchen environments and cuisines
- A good working knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) at all levels
- Knowledge of food production methods
- Positive and approachable manner
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.