Head Chef - Guildford - Up to £50,000
A beautiful house hotel and spa based in Guildford are looking for a Head Chef to join the brigade in preparing food to agreed high standards and supporting management development of a new menu!
Based in a great location, with beautiful views of Surrey Hills, on top of a great salary of up to £50,000 per annum, there are outstanding career opportunities to develop and progress - And live in available!
- Salary: Up to £50,000
- Hours: 5/7 days
- Location: Guildford
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef will Include:
- Development of menu ideas to progress the food offering to achieve rosette standards across all areas of service; restaurant, banqueting, afternoon tea, corporate functions
- To support manager in maintaining, ordering, and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- Recruitment, training and coaching team of 5 Chefs and 2 Kitchen Porters
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
- Great salary - Up to £50,000
- Plus Quarterly bonus!
- Free Parking
- Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels within the group
- Discount of individual spa treatments
What You Need To Be a Successful:
- A minimum of 2 years Head Chef experience in a quality hotel with 2 Rosette award for food
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Hold the experience to manage the multi menu requirements and busy banqueting operation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.