Position: Pastry Chef
Sector: Destination Pub & Restaurant
Salary: £35,000 + Service Charge (£4,000 to £6,000 EXTRA)
Live In: Available in a shared house at £360 P/M
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Pastry Chef. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the pre-opening team for this recently refurbished and soon to become one of the UK's destination pubs & restaurant properties.
Working for a well know Chef Proprietor and Exec Head Chef in the international chef community, you will learn from the best and become part of a fabulous team serving amazing food all year round where service and food quality is second to none.
You will be responsible for producing desserts for the Pastry department and working closely with the Chef Proprietor and Exec Head Chef to identify new desserts for future menus. You will be working within a great team producing seasonal and fantastically creative desserts and pastries for both the restaurant and pub.
If you're looking for your next exciting challenge and are passionate about consistently producing high quality desserts, using the finest, local ingredients, then this is the role for you.
- As Pastry Chef you can look forward to the following:
- Excellent basic salary dependant on experience
- Great service charge on top
- To work alongside well-known Chef
- days off together
- Great training and career progression
- Group benefits and discounts
The ideal Pastry Chef will have the following:
- Experience as a Pastry Chef De Partie in a rosette environment
- The passion and drive to succeed and push boundaries
- A keen eye for detail and precision cooking
- Genuine desire to serve guests great food at a superb level
- Happy working shifts- hours as required
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 02039 603 650 // or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.