Position: Chef De Partie
Establishment: Contract Catering - Private Aviation
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £26,000 P/A
Type: Permanent, 45 hours per week,
Hours: 5/7 days
Come and join an exciting company which is expanding very quickly and looking for the right people to come and join the team.
In return, they develop individuals to be the best they can be and help YOU along your career paths.
My client are looking for a passionate and dedicated Senior Sous chef to become part of our Private Aviation Inflight kitchen at our wonderful state-of-the-art headquarters in Bicester, Oxfordshire. Think of high-end fine dining experiences at 40,000 feet in the air!
As a Chef de Partie, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head Chef and Lead Chef, following recipe specs
- To clearly label and rotate stock including allergen information
- To ensure that the food is of the highest possible standard at all times
- Working in an organised manner, and cleaning as you go. Following food safety regulations at all times
- To ensure that all food is prepared and produced on time as per job sheet requirements
- To help with stock management, cleaning fridges, rotating stock and stock counting
- To always be dressed in the correct PPE for the working environment
- We would like someone who has a real interest in food and learning. Someone who is enthusiastic and willing to contribute ideas to menus
- Passionate about great food with exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure within a busy kitchen environment
- Have great leadership skills, leading by example.
- Experience working in Pastry in a restaurant or pastry qualification
- Experience working as a CDP chef in a fresh food background for at least year
What's in it for you...
- Salary: up to £26,000 P/A
- Early Shifts
- Established team
- Room to develop in the contract catering company
- Working in a modern kitchen / Environment
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 02039 603 650 or contact via email by