Position: Night Chef De Partie
Establishment: Contract Catering - Private Aviation
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 P/A
Hours: 45 hours per week. 5/7 days, rotational weekend working.
Shifts: Evening work starting between 19:00pm-21:00pm (can be flexible on specific start times)
Come and join an exciting company which is expanding very quickly and looking for the right people to come and join the team.
My client are looking for a passionate and dedicated Night Chef De Partie to become part of the Private Aviation Inflight kitchen at our wonderful state-of-the-art headquarters in Bicester, Oxfordshire. This kitchen provides high end, fine dining to private jets. Think of high-end fine dining experiences at 40,000 feet in the air!
As a Night Chef de Partie, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing high-quality, fine dining style catering and crew food for private jets following specifications
- To clearly label and rotate stock including allergen information
- To ensure that the food is consistently of the highest possible standard
- Working mostly in the cold kitchen working
- Working in an organised manner, and cleaning as you go. All areas should be clean and hygienic at all times
- Working closely with the operations team to understand what orders are required at what time and ensuring the food is ready for this
- Respecting specific dietary requirements and working to strict guidelines
- To help with stock management, cleaning fridges, rotating stock and stock counting
- To always be dressed in the correct PPE for the working environment
- We would like someone who has a real interest in food and learning. Someone who is enthusiastic and willing to contribute ideas to menus.
- Passionate about great food with exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure within a busy kitchen environment
- Have great leadership skills, leading by example.
- Experience working in a high end fine dining restaurants
- Experience working as a Sous chef
What's in it for you...
- Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 P/A
- Established team
- Room to develop in the contract catering company
- Working in a modern kitchen / Environment
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 02039 603 650 or contact via email by