Position: Sous Chef (4 Day Week)
Establishment: Contract Catering - Private Aviation
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 P/A
Shifts: This role will be a over a 4 day week (4 x 10 hour shifts), On can be adaptable to your needs
Come and join an exciting company which is expanding very quickly and looking for the right people to come and join the team. In return, they develop individuals to be the best they can be and help YOU along your career paths.
My client are looking for a passionate and dedicated Senior Sous chef to become part of our Private Aviation Inflight kitchen at our wonderful state-of-the-art headquarters in Bicester, Oxfordshire. Think of high-end fine dining experiences at 40,000 feet in the air!
- Assist the Senior Sous Chef/Head Chef in managing kitchen production ensuring quality and consistency every time in line with guidelines.
- Take a hands-on approach in assisting, monitoring and overseeing all production, stock and operational kitchen concerns.
- Ensure that work is conducted in a clean and tidy way, monitoring on a continual basis as well as ensuring legislative and government guidelines are adhered to including the Food Safety Act, Health & Safety at Work Act, COSHH and Fire Regulations.
- Have experience working in a similar fast-paced environment.
- Be passionate about delivering top quality food.
- Passionate about great food with exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure within a busy kitchen environment
- Have great leadership skills, leading by example.
- Experience working in a high end fine dining restaurants
- Experience working as a Sous chef
What's in it for you...
- Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 P/A
- Established team
- Room to develop in the contract catering company
- Working in a modern kitchen / Environment
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 02039 603 650 or contact via email by