Position: Senior Sous Chef - Private Aviation
Establishment: Contract Catering
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £34,000 P/A
Hours: 45 hours per week,, 5/7 days
Shifts: 14:00/15:00-23:00 - flexibility will be required
Come and join an exciting company which is expanding very quickly and looking for the right people to come and join the team.
In return, they develop individuals to be the best they can be and help YOU along your career paths.
My client are looking for a passionate and dedicated Senior Sous chef to become part of our Private Aviation Inflight kitchen at our wonderful state-of-the-art headquarters in Bicester, Oxfordshire. Think of high-end fine dining experiences at 40,000 feet in the air!
- Working with the Head Chef and leading the wider kitchen team
- Able to follow specs and plating cards
- Able to create dishes and recipes based on bespoke requests from our customers
- Producing beautiful food that can be re-plated and re-heated onboard the aircraft, but still deliver the freshness and flavours you would expect in a restaurant
- To clearly label and rotate stock including allergen information
- Supporting Head Chef with ordering, rota planning and general kitchen management
- To ensure that the food is of the highest possible standard
- Working in an organised manner, and cleaning as you go. All areas should be clean and hygienic at all times
- To ensure that all food is prepared, produced and packed on time.
- Learn to use and look after kitchen equipment such as the ice cream pasteuriser and machine.
- To help with stock management, cleaning fridges, rotating stock and stock counting.
- To always be dressed in the correct PPE for the working environment.
- To have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Passionate about great food with exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure within a busy kitchen environment
- Have great leadership skills, leading by example.
- Experience working in a high end fine dining restaurants
- Experience working as a Senior Sous chef
What's in it for you...
- Salary: up to £34,000 P/A
- Early Shifts
- Established team
- Room to develop in the contract catering company
- Working in a modern kitchen / Environment
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 02039 603 650 or contact via email by