Position: Kitchen Assistant
Establishment: Contract Catering
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £10.50 P/H
Hours: Straight shifts - 40-50 hours per week - 5/7 Days
Shift pattern: 6:00-15:00 or 9:00-18:00.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Kitchen Assistant to become part of our Eurostar Kitchen team at our state-of-the-art headquarters at Bicester, Oxfordshire.
It is desirable that you have had work experience within food industry, however this is not essential as training will be provided
Roles will include (but not limited to):
- Working closely with the Head Chef and chef team, following recipe specifications
- Supporting with the preparation of key dish components, including salads, vegetable preparations, meat slicing, seasoning and mixing of ingredients - all under chef supervision
- To clearly label and rotate stock including allergen information
- To ensure that the food produced is of the highest possible standard
- Working in an organised manner and cleaning as you go. All areas are to be maintained to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- To ensure that all food is prepared within the dedicated time frame
- Producing dishes using correct measurements/portion sizes according to dish specifications
- Dealing with the receipt and storing of deliveries
- To always be dressed in the correct PPE for the working environment
- Casual contracts available with approximately 40 - 50 hours work per week available.
- General shift patterns are 6am - 3pm / 9am - 6pm. Must be able to work weekends
What's in it for you...?
- Straight Shifts - 40-50 hours per week
- 5/7 days on a rota basis (rotas will be out one month in advance)
- Salary of £10.50 P/H
- Working in a modern facilities
- Development & Progression opportunities
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 02039 603 650 or APPLY NOW