Chef - Luxury Hotel - £25,000 plus tips - Live In Available
A fabulous hotel situated outside of Chichester area are looking to recruit a Chef to join their small brigade. The restaurant boasts a superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
The hotel is based in a stunning location with a unique twist.
Location: Short drive from Chichester
Hours: 5/7 days - Various shifts
Excellent development and progression opportunities
Live in accommodation available if needed
Your main responsibilities as a Chef (Chichester) will include:
- Setting up and running your station
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Develop and train the junior members of the team
- Support the Sous Chef in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks.
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
What you need to get the job - Chef (Chichester):
- Experience at Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie Level, ideally at least 1 Rosette standard
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.