Blue Arrow Bristol are looking for Grounds Maintenance People to work for our client based in Cribbs Causeway. The positions are long-term with a view to become permanent for the right candidates. You will be required to work on rotating shifts - 06:00-14:00 one week and 14:00-22:00 the following week. Candidates will need to hold a valid full UK driving licence.
The pay rate is £11.15 per hour.
As a Grounds Maintenance Person, your duties will include:
- Van driving
- Rubbish collection
- Litter picking
- Graffiti removal
- Road sweeper operation
- Hedge cutting
- Grass cutting
- Weed control using strimmers etc.
- Tractor driving
- Other duties as and when required
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow:
- Blue Arrow app for our employees where you can update your availability, submit timesheets, view payslips, update your personal details etc.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay accrued on top of your wages
- Dedicated and caring consultants who will look after you
If you are interested, please apply online by uploading an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, please call Sinita on 01179299449 for more information.