Customer Service Consultant X 2
£22,000 per annum
Manchester City Centre
Are you an ambitious individual with the energy and drive to succeed? Do you pride yourself on your customer service delivery? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for exceptional customer service individuals to join our award winning Surveying Services Team based in Manchester.
About the role
As an ambassador for our business, you will be the main point of contact for our customers who may have questions, problems, feedback or compliments in relation to our surveying products or services.
You will demonstrate your knowledge on our products and policies with the assistance and expertise from our in-house Surveyors. You will be professional in your approach to both customers and colleagues in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities also include
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries from various channels including telephone calls, e-mails and on-line chat.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues to provide responses to customer questions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Maintain positive relationships to ensure repeat and return customers.
- Record detailed notes of conversations with customers.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information.
- Keep the customers fully updated if unable to offer first call resolution.
- Adhere to quality and compliance.
- Have a keen eye for detail and demonstrate a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Be comfortable with achieving KPI's/SLA's.
Your skills and experience
- Experience in delivering a world class leading service.
- A strong desire to learn about the Surveying industry.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvement.
- Ability to go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Efficient with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in meeting and exceeding KPI's/SLA's and performance targets.
- Experience of building relationships over the telephone.
- High attention to detail.
Their passion for property and strong focus on people sets them apart. They don't see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for them, they're all about important, life-changing moments. This is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that we're always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly exciting and inspiring place to develop your career.
We offer full induction training as well as support for your ongoing development and progression. This will include informal training programmes as well as more structured learning initiatives. It's all about making sure you get the satisfaction you need to be at your best.