Would this suit you?
* £9.70 Ph paid weekly
* Inbound call appointment scheduler
* Small family run business
* Part of a successful, friendly and warm team
If you are looking for a new challenge - change in career and really enjoy the interaction with people - this could be the role you are looking for
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service appointment advisor with a family run business who provides beds and chairs for patients, customers who either have underlying health conditions or who just fancy a reclining chair or bed to enhance their quality of life. This is a great role and provides a full-time opportunity with a company that is dedicated to you as an individual.
Site Address - Widnes WA8 0WN
Training - 2-3 days
Pay - £9.70PH
Contract Temp - Perm after 12 weeks
Monday to Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
As a Customer Service appointment scheduler advisor, you will be required to:
* calls are taken systematically on a ring around system from customers who have shown an interest in the products
* your role will be to talk them through the product and encourage a visit from a sales representative to go through the product
* Excellent communication is required and the ability to really get into the hearts and minds of the people you Talk to
* Have a natural desire and passion to help customers
* Ensure you are providing each customer with an enjoyable customer service experience, by providing a high level of customer care and attention
As a representative of the company, you will contribute to the lasting impression a customer will have and so it is important that you consistently demonstrate the values and behaviours of the business you're working for to ensure their service experience leaves a positive lasting impression
Full training and in site support is given at all times and you will feel part of a intimate, friendly and determined team who all work together to achieve targets and visits
Would this suit you?