If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one...
Customer Service Advisor
Newcastle, NE27 0QQ
£10.52 per hour (PAYE)
Full Time - 37 hours
1 year - Temporary
Start Date: 4th or 18th July
Hybrid Role: First 6 weeks are 100% in the office, the split is 50/50 after the initial training period.
Working Hours: 7.5 hours productive in an 8.5 hour working day. Flexibility required on shift patterns from 8am until 10pm over a 37.5 hours working week. Weekend and Bank Holiday shifts will also be required on a rotational basis.
A fantastic opportunity for Customer Care Agents! Supporting one of the UK's largest phone and broadband provider. The role will involve taking general enquiries regarding customer accounts and will be predominantly inbound calls. Queries may be about subjects such as general account enquiries, billing or updating details. There will not be any queries regarding retention.
Sales is an integral part of this role, however this will not be cold calling. The sales aspect will relate to cross-selling or upselling to a customer while on an inbound call. There are monetary incentives for contractors if they make sales, which are paid out as bonuses.
Benefits for you
* Weekly pay
* Holiday accrual
* Auto enrolment into pension scheme
* Bonus incentives for sales, as set out in KPIs
* Inbound customer calls dealing with faults, customer enquiries and customer care.
* First touch troubleshooting on customer Broadband, TV and Phone faults, including connectivity issues.
* First touch upselling, cross-selling and retention.
* Make tailored recommendations to customers on products, packages and services to compliment their lifestyle needs and generate additional revenue.
* Resolving customer issues, requests, and queries as first point of contact with a right first time approach.
* Log faults when notified by customers to enable tracking of resolutions.
* Experience within a customer service focused role (face-to face or inbound call handling)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work to a high standard on own initiative
* Ability to work under pressure, managing volume inbound calls with the same level of professionalism
* Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and follow data protection policies as laid down by the company
* Must be flexible to meet above working schedule, including late shifts, weekend work (from home) and bank holidays
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Lauren Westley on 020 3096 4493 for further details.