Job title: Cabinet maker
Location: High Wycombe
Contract type: Temp to Perm
Salary: £15 per hour
You will be working for a leading furniture manufacturer They are looking for team players to join their successful workforce.
- Training and Development
- Regular work patterns
- Free Parking available
- Overtime available outside of the above hours, including Saturday.
- 39 Hour week; 7am to 4pm Monday to Thursday with 30mins for lunch, 7am to 12pm Fridays.
- Able select appropriate materials, fittings, and tools for each task.
- Cut resources down to size, as needed.
- Plan an effective approach to work to ensure that each project is completed on time.
- Create standard and custom components of cabinets.
- Gather the elements of each cabinet and assembling the final product.
- Inspect each completed item to ensure that it has been constructed accurately, and that the necessary finishes have been applied.
- Repair elements of cabinets
- Good arithmetic skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing workmanship.
- Possess a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges.
If interested in the above role, then don't hesitate to apply today. Or call Blue Arrow Reading & Wycombe at 01189 589962 / 01494 474000.