1. To advise, direct and assist members of the public with the segregation and disposal of recyclable materials both non-hazardous and hazardous in nature and...
Position: Recycling Operative
Total Number of Hours per week: 40
Shift pattern: 4 On 4 Off (weekends included)
6:00am -18:00pm or 18:00pm - 6:00am
An Enhanced DBS is required for this Role
Brief synopsis of position:
* This position entails sorting waste brought in from the airports and emptying bins from airports offices.
* This also includes sorting and organizing dry waste such as plastics, cardboard etc.
* Within this position you would be also Supporting drivers on the airfield.
* You will be working in a picking line with up to 10 colleagues, expected to work well in a team.
What about your role?
You will be playing your part in keeping the world moving by accurately picking and sorting packages for our customers.
We need you to:
* Have a Can Do, Right First Time and Passionate approach to your role
* Enjoy working as part of a successful team
* Have attention to detail, to pick and pack customer orders correctly
* Comply with our health and safety standards at all times, ensuring adherence to all rules and regulations
What are the preferred requirements (but not essential)?
* Manual Handing Equipment (MHE) experience
* Experience working in a Warehouse environment
Monday to Friday: £10.54 per hour
Weekends and Overtime (Anything over 40 hours): £15.81 per hour
Bank Holiday: £21.08 per hour
You must be able to complete an online registration and supply 5 years of references and work history.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online and then contact the office on 01708753000. Thank you :)