Hourly rate/Salary: £10.50
We are looking for cleaners to support with the day-to-day upkeep and cleanliness of a local school in Littleover between the hours of 05:00 and 09:00 Monday-Friday.
The shift can be either 05:00-09:00, 05:00-08:00 or 06:00-09:00, you choose! This role required an enhanced child DBS dated within the last year and is available to start immediately.
Previous experience in a cleaning role is an advantage but not essential as training is provided alongside all cleaning equipment and PPE.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
* Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming of all areas within the school
* Refill supplies i.e. toilet rolls, hand wash etc.
* Constant cleaning of touch points within the school. (Door handles, seats etc.)
* Notifying management or the relevant person of any repairs required
* Stocking and maintaining supply rooms
* Happy to clean any areas needed on site.
* Has excellent organisation and time-management skills
* Is able to use their own initiative and as work as part of a team
* Able to communicate/report any issues to the relevant people effectively
* Is hard-working, and reliable.
* As we cover both schools and carehomes you will need to have a DBS (child & adult) (Essential) This needs to be in date of the last 12 months or part of the update service. We can help you obtain this. (We will need to see your dbs certificate before work commences)
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the requirements, we please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.