Canteen Chef - Hotel - Hook - 08.00-16.30 - Monday-Friday - Up to £27,000 P/Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef to join a fantastic 5* Hotel working with the staff dining canteen in Hook.
As a Canteen Che, you will be responsible for your own section within this kitchen which delivers lunch and dinner for the hotel staff using only fresh local ingredients. You will be responsible for prepping, ordering and service for your section of the kitchen.
As a Chef within this Kitchen, you will need to be enthusiastic in working within a team of dedicated and passionate chefs, delivering an exceptional Lunch and dinner experience to the staff at this busy site.
The role offers great working hours of either 08.00-16.30 or 08.30-17.30. You will be preparing Lunch for service at 11.00AM and Dinner which you will prepare before you finish and leave ready for the staff to help themselves
The Ideal Canteen Chef will possess the following attributes:
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Prepare and service your section
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
- Experience of working as a Chef de Patie or Sous Chef
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An excellent understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen.
- Great working hours - typically 08.00-16.30
- Salary of £27,000 P/Annum
- Career Development opportunities
- Tronc (up to around £300 per month)
Due to the location of the site being a driver is essential.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.