Job title: Events Staff
Contract type: Temporary
Starting on: May 2022
Salary: from £10.00 to £15.00 per hour
Hours of work: A variety of shifts available on a rota basis
Do you enjoy working in different locations and being part of unique events from weddings to music festivals?
Would you like to earn some extra money in fun environment?
Are you friendly, energetic and customer focused?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you!
You will be working with some of the greatest Hospitality and Event businesses in Ascot area and beyond, we are looking for Events staff who want to work throughout the new event season in some of the country's most beautiful and prestigious venues.
Your role and amazing customer service you provide will be vital to ensure that functions and events run smoothly, and the guests have a great experience.
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free Parking available
- Regular Bookings
- Varied and exciting role with different events and work environments every week
- Parking is generally available, having your own transport is advantageous but not essential
- Immediate Start
- Variety of shift patterns available for full time and part time hours
- Competitive salary
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up and clearing down events
- Delivering friendly professional customers service
- Serving guests drinks
- Serving food in a variety of different service styles including :counter service, plate service, banqueting & buffet
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a real team environment and be able to multi-task
Experience in a similar position would be preferred but not vital, everything can be learnt from the scratch!
If you've got what it takes to be a part of Events Staff then don't hesitate to apply today.