Recruitment ConsultantDerby and DerbyshireSector IndustrialContract Permanent full time Monday to Friday 8am till 4.30/5pmHybrid working 2 days working from the office with the team, and...
Blue Arrow Derby & Stoke are expanding our award winning team, and looking for the next great addition, with a Recruitment Consultant to cover the Stoke on Trent & North Staffordshire area for the Industrial & Office temporary division.
The role will be Hybrid working, with 2 days working from our Derby office & 3 days working from home.
Why should you apply?
The Derby & Stoke office is entering its 6th year of business, and we have gone from strength to strength, from increasing our market presence in various sectors, our client base has not only increased but we are working in long term partnerships with some of the leading companies in the area, we have placed a record number of people in to work, with over 100 temp to perm placements secured, and a team of award winners.
The team is a blend of experience & new starters, with the right attitudes and personalities prioritised over experience.
We are a successful team who like to stand out from the crowded recruitment market, and like to celebrate collectively with trips out to Bowling, meals out, escape rooms, the crystal maze & lots and lots of Pizza, we are looking for a positive, engaging, driven, ambitious and fun member to join our amazing team.
Who are we looking for?
Recruitment is hard, very hard, but extremely rewarding if the work & time is put in. So we need you to be
* Resilient to compete against rival agencies.
* Fast paced, as you will need to react quickly to vacancies and securing staff.
* Be able to build rapport with candidates and clients alike.
* Be proactive and organised in building a network of candidates and prospective clients.
* Be able to work calmly under pressure.
* Have fun while working hard.
You might want to know something about the job if you have got this far?
* Business development - via phone, email, social media, networking, meetings.
* Identifying and matching candidates to their ideal role and company.
* Sourcing & building connections with candidates looking for a potential new opportunity and finding the perfect match.
* Recruiting and meeting candidates
* Meeting companies to identify their needs and offering the benefits to choosing Blue Arrow to be their Recruitment Partner.
* Opening up opportunities for the consultants who recruit permanent workers.
* Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00am - 16.30pm
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- Clear career pathway promotions
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
The really good stuff & why you will come to work
- Competitive Basic salaries + Uncapped Bonus paid out monthly, quarterly & annual upon reaching targets.
- Bonus schemes and quarterly performance based salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues and be nominated to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service
This role is to start in May 2022 so we look forward to your application.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.