Top Priorities for the role:
* You will work with the Management team in maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
* You will build a connection with our customers, pro-actively looking for ways to enhance their experience and make it a memorable event no matter what the occasion
* You will help run the back of house systems and support with invoicing, ordering and rotas.
* You will support the General Manager in leading an engaging team, making work fun, and interesting.
* Personality is everything to us, we are a business that's sole aim is to 'make people's lives better every day' and our belief is that is achievable only with passionate, energetic, and engaged individuals who show up to work to be present and build connections with those around them
* Food, and Drink is what we live and breathe here even if you are not in a similar role, we would love applications from people who can truly demonstrate their love for good quality food and drink and who simply want to enjoy life
Working with us not for us
* A key benefit working for a small but ambitious business is that you can expect nurturing, you can expect to get decisions quickly, feedback every day and no internal politics
* This role has growth, there is opportunity for you to make it into something bigger and better and an opportunity for you to be a part of our company's growth plans
* Free Parking
* Discounts across all sites, you can eat in any of our venues and receive a 25% discount for you and your friends
* We recognize the importance of work life balance and so we can offer Flexible working hours.
* 100% of our tips go to our staff members, we do not line our pockets with your sweat and tears, but we do believe in fairness, and everyone has an equal contribution so every person who works on shift will receive a portion of the tips passed on by the customer
* Easy and Accessible online training
* Awesome staff parties
* Employee Feedback sought regularly so we can continually improve
There is an opportunity to work a 40-hour week over four days, should this be a suitable option for the right candidate.
* Tips that can increase your hourly pay significantly,
* Company events
* Company pension
* Discounted or free food
* Employee discount
* On-site parking
* Referral program
* Store discounts
* Apprenticeships available and paid for by us.