Calling all administrators for an ongoing temporary contract in Grangemouth!£21,000I am looking for the following role to fill ASAP with interviews next week......Duties include* First-hand...
Temporary Administrator Required!
ASAP start 4-6 months initially
Are you an immediately available administrator looking for work?
Working for a Public Sector Organisation we are looking for an administrator to support the Business and Support Improvement Team.
Key duties and responsibilities will be:-
* Monitoring, processing and review of financial information for the department.
* Organise and co-ordinate meetings, events and conferences at both a local and a national level, organising diaries, taking and distributing minutes, preparing learning resources and other materials
* Work proactively suggesting and implementing improvements to ways of working and business processes both within own role and across the directorate
* Collation and evaluation of data gathered via forms, reports and other information, maintaining and developing department databases
* Contribute to formal monitoring and reporting processes for internal and external stakeholders by designing surveys, analysing data, and producing reports
For more information apply today!
Rachael Brooks 0141 221 007