Kitchen staff required - School kitchens - School hours - Part time - Term time only £10p/h
Working at various schools within the St.Albans, Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Bushey Hatfield and Markyate
Working school hours, term time only. Shifts vary between 9am-3pm, 9.30am-2.30pm, 10am-2pm. Full time hours also available.
We have work available in other clients during school holidays and weekends should you want to earn some extra money!
£10.00 per hour, weekends pay even more!
Daily, weekly or longer term assignments.
As a Kitchen Assistant you will:
* Ensure that the kitchen is clean and operational, cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
* Wash utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
* Sort, store and distribute ingredients under instruction
* Assist chefs by washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking food stuffs and helping to prepare dishes or sides such as salads and desserts
* Counter service
* Dispose of rubbish correctly
* Organise linen/laundry
* May also be responsible for preparing ingredients with guidance
* Receive deliveries of new food and drink stock items, checking off items and storing them correctly
* General cleaning duties
In order to work in a school, you will be required to undergo a DBS police check.
If you're reliable and hard-working, but need a job that can provide you with flexible hours and shifts, then get in touch with us today. We understand that it can be necessary to juggle family commitments with work, and always try to support our staff and give them the flexibility they need.
Apply now to start your registration process and start working as soon as possible!