Blue Arrow Derby is proud to be working in partnership with a leading legal and professional service client, who due to expansion are looking to recruit Customer Service Administrators (Remortgages) x15 to join their team on a full-time permanent basis based at their office in Leicester.
About The Role
This role will be based on site, but there is opportunity to work from home on Friday's and additional day in the week, after completing a successful training and probationary period. The successful candidate will be required to undertake their own administration and handle their own telephone calls in relation to their high-volume caseload.
Hours: 37.5 hour per week - 8:30am - 5:00pm or 9 - 5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Duties will include:
* An ability to manage a caseload of a minimum of 200 new Remortgage instructions per month
* Liaise with the client, and borrower and broker where necessary
* Carry out a title investigation
* Carry out identification checks
* Obtain a redemption statement for every charge affecting the property
* Check the mortgage offer
* Chase any outstanding documentation required to proceed to completion
* Set a suitable date for completion in accordance with the client and borrower requirements
* Carry out any searches required on the property or borrower
* Process completion
* Deal efficiently and effectively with telephone calls and emails made by the client, borrower or third party and respond within the client timelines for such tasks
* Refer technical issues to non-fast track team
* Always keep all parties in the transaction up to date such as client, introducer, borrower, or broker
* To aid on transactional matters as required
* Ensure the case management system is used to process all relevant aspects of the transaction.
* Ensure that accurate information is input onto the database.
* Ensure the Team Supervisor is made aware immediately of any issues which may lead to a problem or complaint.
* At least a year's previous experience within customer service/administration
* Previous experience within a fast-paced office environment is essential
* Proven ability to process tasks in a volume caseload and to working in a high-volume environment.
* Proven IT skills, in particular experience of using a case management system.
* An ability to work in a demanding environment, working to strict deadlines and within Service Level Agreements and to other targets.
* A careful and methodical approach to work demonstrating a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, ensuring that processes, procedures etc are followed accurately.
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* Strong commitment to client care and to providing a friendly and helpful service.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A self-starter with a 'can do' approach to work, used to demonstrating initiative
* Experience of working within a team environment and of supporting others
Why should you apply?
* Flexible working
* Working from home opportunities (after successful training and probationary period)
* IT equipment provided by company
* Training and development opportunities
* 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 days after 5 years' service
* Standard auto enrolment pension - 3%
* 2* death in service
* Access to group private medical scheme which provides discount
* Eye test vouchers for Specsavers
* Christmas party plus an annual conference
* Sociable team and have that great culture generally
Our client is based in Leicester City Centre, so if you have access to your own car and live in surrounding areas, great! This site is also easily commutable via public transport - bus stops and train station are a 5-10 minute walk from the site. Please note there in no on-site parking available, but ample city centre car parks nearby.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.