Blue Arrow Derby is proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading manufacturers of boilers, heat pumps & heating systems and they are looking to recruit a new role of Product Manager (Manufacturing) to join their expanding team on a full-time permanent basis.
About The Role
A vacancy exists for a full time Product Manager within the Product management team, reporting to the Head of Product Management.
With responsibility for developing industry leading systems for the company, you will manage the product life cycle of their renewable products. The role will give you the ability to influence major new products in addition to supporting existing product ranges in the market.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (+ £1,500 performance bonus) and company car
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30-5 and Friday 8:30-3:30pm
- Develop and manage industry leading product technologies for the UK market.
- Monitor Product sales volumes, margins and reliability performance and manage resolution of all product specification and reliability issues in the field working closely with all internal stakeholders, group programme management, quality, and R&D.
- Co-ordinate with brand teams, SSAD team and external customers to innovate and develop strategies and competitor argumentation for new and existing products to ensure the company remains market leaders by enabling the commercial teams to effectively sell against the competition.
- Analyse the market and identify Product opportunities for new and existing products.
- Analyse competitor products and propose selling argumentation to support new and existing products.
- Introduce new products to market in conjunction with the Brand marketing teams and other internal departments.
- Support the sales teams with product information and training as required.
- Previous experience as a Product Manager is essential
- The ability to identify factors which influence the market, such as customer needs, product applications, legislative drivers and incentives, installation practices and environmental issues.
- You will need to have thorough knowledge of heating and renewable products and ideally with Product or Project Management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the heat pump market and it's direction of travel.
- You should have a minimum of 3 years' experience in the heating industry and /or be qualified to HNC/Degree level in a technical discipline.
- Importantly, you will have well-developed communication skills, and be an innovative problem solver.
- The role involves close liaison with other groups within the UK and Europe and requires occasional travel in the UK and abroad.
Why should you apply?
You would be working for one of the best employers in the area awarded with Gold Investors in People! It is a global heating company based in Belper with great values and ethics. You can enjoy not only family friendly atmosphere and stability but also feel safe with all measures put in place due to Covid19.
- Competitive bonus structure
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Flu vaccinations
- Eye tests
- Bike to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Electric charging stations for cars
- Subsidised restaurant
- Extensive training for all employees
- Company discounts
- Discounts on several online portal (technology, travel, local attractions)
- Summer festivals and Christmas parties
- International development programmes
- Generous pension scheme
- Wellbeing programme
- 33 days of holidays
- Monthly paid performance bonus
Our client is based in Belper, so if you have access to your own car and live in surrounding areas, great! If you are limited to public transport, there are bus stops a short walk from the site (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.