Role: Business Support
Location: Cardiff (CF10)
Salary: £10.60 per hour + Overtime
Contract: - 3 Months
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on a rotational basis.
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
What will you be doing?
* You will be act as a point of contact to less experienced colleagues to provide them with information and support as required, checking their work if and when necessary.
* Work effectively with your team to ensuring that work is completed efficiently and effectively.
* You will be doing a number of administrative tasks such as photocopying, scannaning and managing the electronic mailbox, demonstarating the ability to actively provide the relevant information
* Through regular training you will be kept up to date with products and services available, this could also lead to further development opportunities.
* Previous administation experience is desirable
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* IT proficient
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.