Job title: Flexible Waiting Staff
Contract type: Temporary
Starting on: May 2022
Salary: £10 per hour
Hours of work: A variety of shift available on a rota basis
Considering a career as a waitress / waiter?
Do you enjoy working in fast paced environment, gaining experience in hospitality industry? Are you really warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you!
You will be working for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies providing waiting staff cover to a variety of catering and hospitality business. Our clients are: Hotels, Golf clubs, Sporting Venues, Private clubs, Garden centres Schools, Colleges, Universities, Pubs, and Restaurants along with many other catering and hospitality venues. As a relief agency waiting staff you will work in different venues providing vital cover to ensure that our clients can provide a great waiting staff service offer to their customers.
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free Parking available
- Great position for growth within the company
- Training and development available
- Immediate Start
- Variety of shift patterns available for full time and part time hours
- Competitive salary
Key responsibilities include:
- Outstanding customer service
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
- Ability to listen and respond to Guest needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure in a real team environment and be able to multi-task
Experience in a similar position would be preferred but not vital, everything can be learnt from the scratch!
If you've got what it takes to be a Flexible Waiting Staff then don't hesitate to apply today.