Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with a leading legal and professional service client, who due to expansion are looking to recruit x3 Data Processors (Remortgage)-Leeds City Centre to join their expanding team on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday (working 37.5 hrs) - 8:30-17:00 or 9:00-17:30
About The Role
The role will initially be based on site during a training period, however after a probationary period there is hybrid working opportunities including every Friday and an additional day. The role is designed to provide administrative support and assistance to the team of remortgage caseworkers in order to enable them to process a high volume caseload of cases.
- Make outbound calls to request redemption statements from existing lenders
- Request redemption statements via lender portal
- Carry out identification checks
- Process mortgage offers
- Chase any borrowers outstanding documentation required to proceed to completion where requested to do so
- Process incoming questionnaire packs from borrowers
- Process any miscellaneous post
- Process redemption statement
- Ensure administration tasks are completed within schedule.
- To assist with any other administrative task as requested by the team leader.
- Some experience in using IT skills, in particular experience of using a case management system.
- Previous customer service/administration experience within a fast paced environment.
- An ability to work in a demanding environment, working to strict deadlines and within Service Level Agreements and to other targets.
- A careful and methodical approach to work demonstrating a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, ensuring that processes, procedures etc are followed accurately.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Strong commitment to client care and to providing a friendly and helpful service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self starter with a 'can do' approach to work, used to demonstrating initiative.
- Experience of working within a team environment and of supporting others.
Why should you apply?
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 days after 5 years' service
- Standard auto enrolment pension - 3%
- 2* death in service
- Access to group private medical scheme which provides discount
- Eye test vouchers for specsavers
- Christmas party plus an annual conference
- A very sociable team with a great culture.
Our client is based in Leeds City Centre, so is easily accessible via public transport with regular bus and train times. Free parking isn't available on site due to the location, however there are multiple parking location's nearby if required.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.