Job Title: Deputy Manager
Location: Manchester NQ
Salary: £24,500-£26000 + Tips + Benefits.
Deputy Manager Benefits: Paid Breaks, 50% discount off food for up to 6 people, 50% off accommodation, pension plan, employee assistance programme offering 24/7 support and advice.
Working Hours: Up to 48 hours a week including evenings and weekends, flexible shifts, 2 consecutive rest days each week, no split shifts.
Your Development: Learning & development programme with funded qualifications, career planning, support and progression opportunities.
Your Role - Deputy Manager
Here we're all about feeling part of the family and it's important that our deputies welcome, coach and support their team. We know that the Deputy Manager is a key role in making the site a success. You will be the leader of the front of house team, knowledgeable about our products, and have a passion for food, drink, and hospitality. This is a role that requires excellent teamwork and involvement in all areas alongside a dedicated and enthusiastic team.
Your role will be crucial in supporting the General Manager in achieving the ambitions and goals of your site, and responsibilities will include carrying out or supporting in;
* Increasing sales through events and promotions, using engaging marketing content, and social media platforms.
* Managing the bars and wet stock on a daily basis and ensuring appropriate stock levels for all events.
* Delivering excellent standards in customer service, effective networking, food standards, site safety and hygiene.
* Motivating, coaching, and leading your team, and managing their performance and development.
* Controlling costs, creating efficiencies, and managing and meeting wet and dry GP's, through a clear understanding of your site profit and loss report.
* Utilising company IT platforms to complete required processes and procedures, ensuring operational and legislative compliance, including health and safety.
Skills & Experience
* With a focus on developing positive relationships within the community, you will have strong customer service skills with the ability to develop an inspiring culture across the site for your customers and your team.
* You will seek to improve your site and your own personal development, through a process of continual learning, and be an advocate of continual learning and development for your team.
* Able to plan and organise, you will have a strategic awareness of the long-term goals of the business and be able to achieve your objectives, using evidence based decision making, and your determination to succeed.
As a Deputy Manager you will be
Passionate, resilient, friendly and fair, you will have a strong and ethical approach to carrying out your role and be an empowering leader for your team.
Your Site -
Situated in Heywood, this is the ideal venue for all occasions. Offering a unique bar & dining experience with a relaxed casual atmosphere, whilst providing a great selection of craft beers, a wide choice of cocktails, and wines from around the globe.
Job Title: Deputy Manager