Job Title: General Manager
Salary: £35K to 40K Base Salary + Bonus up to 30% of Salary + Benefits
Working Hours: Up to 48 hours a week including evenings and weekends, 2 consecutive rest days each week
Location: Ashton on Mersey
Are you a talented manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for pubs and great service? We may have the perfect role for you where you'll be able to have a real input and be part of our friendly Hydes family.
What's in it for you
* There's an opportunity to live on or off site to suit your circumstances.
* 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement
* 5 day working week
* Bonus of up to 30% of salary, paid in instalments each quarter
* Health Cash Plan for you and your family helping to fund those day to day expenses such as optical, dental for example
* Above statutory pension plan, which comes with life assurance and illness protection cover.
* 50% discount on food across our business - for up to 6 people per visit.
* Employee Assistance Programme and free access to wellbeing resources
We also have a number of focus groups that Managers can join on a voluntary basis as well as opportunities to enrich their roles such as being one of our Mental Health First Aiders or Manager Mentors.
We are looking for a new person to take over the reins as the current manager's family is relocating.
Situated in Ashton on Mersey for a wide range of customers with its extensive food menu, fabulous sports viewing facilitates and a broad range of cask and keg products. The site also hosts a large function/meeting space and a beer garden. The drink to food ratio at the site is 80/20%.
There is also accommodation available on site for the General Manager and family. This consists of 3 bedrooms, separate lounge, kitchen and bathroom.The accommodation and bills are free of charge other than council tax, TV licence and tax which must be paid by the General Manager. There is also a separate manager's office.
The role and you
The General Manager is a key role in making this pub a success.
* You will have operated wet led sites that take at least 15K net a week and you'll have experience of food taking at least £2K a week.
* You'll be geared up towards self-promotion through social media and building a fantastic local reputation with the ability to host quality events.
* You build and maintain a strong reputation based on exceptional hospitality, creating a safe and welcoming pub at all times . You engage with customers and their feedback is important to you.
* You build and motivate a strong efficient team. You're an active leader, creating a culture of involvement, professionalism, and fun. Your team are loyal, and you recognise their contributions regularly.
* You know your way around a P & L and actively manage your key lines.
* You are super organised, have tight control on cash and stocks, manage your controllable costs and your admin is always impeccable and returned on time.
What defines you is your dedication to the little details and how well you look after your people, which is crucial to us. We know that top notch standards and happy people make a great pub into the best pub!
If you feel you've got the ability to really make a difference in this role and are excited by the prospect of joining a leading regional brewer and pub retailer, get in touch.
Job Title: General Manager