Are you looking for an exciting role in events?A junior events coordinator is needed to join one of the leading medtech consultancy firms in the...
Blue Arrow Edinburgh is currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Events Co-ordinator to join our client in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town. This is an opportunity to join a small team working in a unique venue hosting exceptional events. It is a versatile space which during normal circumstances hosts a wide range of events throughout the year from conferences to concerts, weddings, drinks receptions, corporate meetings to product launches, story-telling dinners to evening lectures, birthday parties to makers' fairs and exhibitions.
You will be working as part of a team under the supervision of the Events Manager but will have responsibility for managing events, from enquiry to delivery, in accordance with clients' requirements, always offering the highest standards of customer care.
The actual shifts worked will be scheduled in advance to accommodate events in the building. Evening and weekend work will be required.
* Efficiently handle and respond to enquiries
* Answer phones
* Update enquiry forms and/or databases
* Plan events in conjunction with the clients and the Events Manager
* Oversee events from start to finish ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
* Meet and greet clients and suppliers and ensure the smooth running of events on the day
* Responsible for room set up including all AV requirements
* Prepare and set up refreshments for meetings
* Ensure sufficient stocks of items for any catering requirements
* Order and serve lunches in compliance with Food Hygiene regulations
* Clear function rooms after events and reset as required
* Obtain client feedback
You will always maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and presentation. You are very well organised. You will be a trustworthy and honest individual, and most importantly passionate about giving our clients customers the best possible service.
This is a temporary contract, running until August 2022, with the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
If you are ready for an exciting new opportunity, click apply now!
For more information, please call Katie on 0131 220 4121 or alternatively email your CV