Full time Agency chefs - Derby & surrounding areas x10
£16 to £20 per hour - weekday pay rates
some clients offer enhanced rates on weekends and bank holidays.
Pay rate depends on chef level, job roles, shifts and experience. At the beginning of each job assignment, pay rates will be discussed before you start your role.
Shifts: Variety of shifts day shifts, evenings, weekends, and night shifts
Contract - full time, we can also offer shifts to around your commitment needs, or to boost your hours and pay.
Blue Arrow Derby and Derbyshire are looking for temporary agency chefs of all levels to help support our clients with temporary cover ranging from holidays, sickness or general recruitment support, majority of our roles could easily lead to permeant work for you or be as flexible as you want it to be.
Here at Blue Arrow Derby, we supply to a varied number of clients and environments ranging from restaurants, golf clubs, hotels, contract catering sites, Care homes, Schools, nurseries, prisons, and many more, we will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you.
This is a great opportunity to build extra hours, build your current network and profile, and have exposure to different environments along with working on a flexible basis.
Type of chefs we are looking for:
We are looking for all levels of experienced chef's which vary from cooks all the way up to head chef, chef managers and catering managers.
Why Apply & Benefits to joining Blue Arrow
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
Great pay rates and weekly pay
* Your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, submit timesheets and pick up extra shifts that suits your commitments.
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* ongoing work in majority of our clients
* Company pension scheme
Working times and shifts:
As you can imagine being a chef does mean you are expected to work days, evenings, weekends and nights. However, the benefit for joining us at blue arrow means you can choose which days you want to work, and we can offer a mixture of shifts to suit all needs.
As we cover many locations across Derbyshire, your commute will vary. If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great, if you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience as a chef, at least up to senior chef de partie role
* Flexibility in shift patterns - i.e must be able to work day and night shifts dependant on when the clients need cover
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as we can provide this at a cost)
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
* Own chef whites and chef knives
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, this will allow you to work within Schools and Care homes. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed, this would benefit you in offering more work.)
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, and sign up with us, feedback shows from previous chefs it can take less than 7 minutes to book your very own interview slot.