Blue Arrow's major financial service client is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their customer contact division in Liverpool. This is a fantastic opportunity...
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Working from Home
Salary: Salary: £9.90ph
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Shifts: 08:30 to 16:30, 09:00 to 17:00, 09:30 to 17:30 and 10:30 to 18:30
Start date: 20/06/2022
Blue Arrow, an Impellam Group company, is one of Britain's foremost recruitment consultancies delivering a range of employment services. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and who can identify the importance of good listening, with confident communication, whilst supporting the resolution of customer TV Licensing enquiries. Ensuring every customer is helped with their query, feels reassured and comes away not only happy but feeling as though they have received a personalised and premium service.
This is a remote working opportunity that will require individuals to have a secure and private workspace with reliable internet connectivity, all equipment will be provided for the duration of the assignment.
We are looking for someone with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication techniques to be the first point of contact for our customers at Capita. This position is perfect for you if you'll enjoy helping people and get job satisfaction problem solving for them. We'll value your strong data entry skills and confidence to enter information quickly and accuracy, while working well as part of our team.
You will have:
* The ability and motivation to work to set key performance indicators (KPls) and performance targets
* The ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload, and have the ability to prioritise the tasks that are the most important
* The ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
* Excellent communication - oral and written and a good telephone manner
* Excellent listening skills
* An ability to be empathetic to the customer
* Have a natural desire and passion to help customers and come to an efficient resolution with an ownership of the customer's problem
* Ability to work between multiple operating systems
* Basic computer literacy and keyboard skills
* A good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet
* A secure and private workspace with reliable internet connectivity
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
* Efficient and accurate in your work
* Positive and approachable in your manner
* A good team player
* Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
In this role you will:
* Work from home in a secure and private workspace
* Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
* Provide an outstanding service experience to customers by managing various inbound queries that could relate to anything specific to the business, team and/or sector you're working in
* Ensure you are providing each and every customer with an enjoyable customer service experience, by providing a high level of customer care and attention at all times
* As a representative of the company, you will contribute to the lasting impression a customer will have and so it is important that you consistently demonstrate the values and behaviours of the business you're working for to ensure their service experience leaves a positive lasting impression
* Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
* Complete data entry and processing; you will maintain data entry protocols and carefully record other information throughout your day
* Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with relevant requirements to the industry you're working in.
* Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business you're working for by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to the business
* No formal qualifications or certificates required
* Basic Maths, English and computer skills are required
Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs
* Customer service experience, face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity
Development & Opportunities
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.