Hotel Chef - CDP - Tenderden
£13.50ph - £16.20ph
Temporary, full time, part time
Monday to sunday - uplifted rates at weekends
Do you have chef skills and experience? We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic, reliable chef for our busy client in Tenderden.
Experience is necessary.
You will be assisting the Sous and Head Chef with all kitchen duties.
Main duties include:
- Chef de Partie Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality by the Restaurant.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
Level 2 Food Hygiene is needed.
If this role is of interest to you please apply